Tuesday, December 3, 2013

All Things MonaLisa P!!

Hi Guys,

I'm back! I know it's been a while, but I'm back with an all new blog featuring the things I love the most; make-up, reviews, philanthropy, socializing, and most of all; being a mom.

I've been away living life, but more importantly, I've been traveling, sharpening my make-up skills and gathering lots of cool, places, things, and looks for you guys to enjoy.

Just take a look at my movie that's compiled some of the cool things I've been doing lately.

Also, check out my Youtube channel, http://www.youtube.com/user/lisapmo/videos, and subscribe for updates on great contests and Giveaways I'll be hosting soon.

Looking forward to a great new year and exciting times to come. Please subscribe, and check back frequently for updates!

Only good things...

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment