Friday, December 6, 2013

CONTEST TIME!!!!! MAC LIPSTICK & EYESHADOW!!! 3 WINNERS!

Candy Yum Yum,
Carbon,
Ruby Woo,
Lady Danger,
All That Glitters
and all that good ISh!!
 
If you love Make-up like I do, you're familiar with a few of these names!!
 
WHO AMONGST US DOESN'T LOVE MAC ?!!
 
Gentlemen, this is for you too. Girlfriends, moms, wives, loveeee MAC!  
 
I'd like to announce my first...and last contest of 2013! LOL.
 
Rules are easy! And there will be three (3) winners! All you have to do is:

1. Follow me on ALL aspects of my Social Media.
 
 
(I will be verifying, so don't try it :) )

After following, @ me on the  pictures, posts, blogs, etc.  of EACH network with the name of your favorite Mac Lipstick OR Eyeshadow and include hash tag #MonaLisaP
 
Ex. On Facebook you would Like MonaLisaP in the City page, and post Ruby Woo #MonaLisaP in the status update box.

On Twitter, you would follow me at @MonaLisaPmua and @ me the name of the lipstick or shadow and #MonaLisaP, and so on and so on!

2. Go to the blog: http://monalisapinthecity.blogspot.com/, and comment on one of the 2 LAST posts that I posted. 

Include your Facebook, Instagram, OR Twitter name etc. if you don't have a blog account.
                                  
                   (Otherwise, how will I know who you are?!)
 
Don't forget to include the name of the lipstick or foundation and the hash tag in the comment!  The choices are not limited to the ones I mentioned above; those are just a few of my current favorites!
 
Contest will be over Midnight of December 13th and I will announce the winners on December 14th!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MonaLisaPintheCity
Twitter: MONALISAPmua
Blog: http://monalisapinthecity.blogspot.com
Instagram: MONALISAP00

Good Luck!

1 comment:

  1. #allthatglitters #mac #maccreamsheendeelight @monalisapinthecity

    ReplyDelete